Wesley M. Hicken, PAC :
has joined Metro IDC since October 2013 ,he has extensive experience in medicine in different setting that added significantly to his clinical management and medical decision making.
His previous Work experience included delivery of care in out patient and acute care setting at observation Units ,post. Operative care and hospital for special surgery in NY to name a few.
- January 2013 Stony Brook University ,Master of Science
- June 2005 St Vincent Catholic Medical Center /Brooklyn/Queens Physician Assistant
- June 2005 . St. John's University,Queens NY,BSc Physician Assistant Studies.
- September 1997 University OF Guyana .G/T Guyana Assoc. Degree Geology.
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital .
- Suburban Hospital .
- Adventist Rehabilitation Hospital oF Maryland.
- Genesis Nursing Home at Rockville.